The Xebex Runner is a non-motorized, self-generated, curved treadmill. Using no electricity, and instead running on the energy produced by the runner's own movement on the treadmill. Beginners and competitors can run at desired speed and change output at will with no maximum or minimum speed setting. We designed the Xebex Runner to have the largest "sweet-spot" and best responsiveness to user's speeds possible
- Special Xebex pricing for gyms, trainers, military/fire/police and multi-unit purchases. Contact us at 713-460-8188 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
- 10% off any Get RXd items added to your cart
The Xebex Runner is a motorless, self-generated, curved treadmill. Using no electricity, and instead running on the energy produced by the runner's own movement. Beginners and competitors can run at desired speed and change output at will with no maximum or minimum speed setting. Our 10mm thick, low-impact, shock-absorbing, vulcanized rubber running surface provides the runner with more comfort and less impact during long distance runs and all-out sprints. Proven to burn 30% more calories than traditional, motorized treadmills.
We designed the Xebex Runner to have the largest "sweet-spot" and best responsiveness available. We define the "sweet-spot" as the areas on the treadmill users will run to maintain, increase, or decrease speed. The larger the "sweet-spot," the easier it is for runners to keep the same pace, increase speed into an all-out sprint, or decrease the speed to a walk or low-speed jog as needed. The responsiveness of the Xebex Runner comes in handy when users are attempting to pick-up speed, maintain speed, or decrease speed. Users will find that the Xebex Runner's slats are very responsive to the user's speed during high, medium, and low speeds. During sprints, the user will feel safe and stable with our precisely engineered deck, instead of a feeling of slipping or that the treadmill is moving faster than the user's legs and feet can move. During low speed jogs or walks, users will feel the high-quality bearings and slight angle produces a smooth, comfortable feeling that allows users to easily maintain speed like running on a track, instead of a feeling of "walking in sand."
Built with Long-Distance Runs and HIIT (high intensity interval training) in mind, The Xebex Runner console keeps you informed on your Time, Calories burned, Distance, Speed, Watts, RPM, and Pace, with a number of heart-rate and interval programs available. Compatible with a variety of mobile fitness apps for your smartphone as well as group leaderboard software.
The easy-to-use console features Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity which allows users to track progress, record workout history, and set up challenges with other users via smartphone apps. Compatible apps include Zwift, GymtTrakr, Kinomap and SelfLoops.
The Xebex Runner is manufactured and assembled in Taiwan using high-quality components from Taiwan, Singapore, and Japan.
We've designed the Xebex Runner to require less maintenance and be easier to maintain than comparable competitor models. We use 4x Pillow Block Bearings where others use Ball Bearings. With the Xebex Runner, you can change the Pillow Block Bearings in under 5 minutes without removing any parts from the internal frame. Most competitor designs require disassembly of the internal frame to access the interior bearings which results in over 4 hours of labor for maintenance.
- Industry Leading Console and Software
- 114x total Bearings including 4x Pillow Block Bearings and 2.3mm lateral tolerance roller guides
- 10mm thick, shock-absorbing vulcanized rubber surface for low-impact runs
- Phone holder on frame and console tray
- Water bottle holder on frame
- Built-in transport wheels for transport
- Display Windows: Time, Heart rate, Speed (KM or Mi), Distance (M or Mi), Watts, Calories, Pace (Minutes per KM/MI), RPM, and more
- Functions: Interval, Pace, Target Finish Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Split Time, and more
- Console will also record history such as Total Run Time, Distance, Summary at end of workouts, Total Calories, Max Speed, and more
- Set interval work programs by Time, Distance, or Calories
- Set a Target Time, Distance, Calories, or Heart Rate
- Improve previous benchmarks by setting "Target Time + Distance" and the console will actively remind you if you're "on pace" or need to run "faster" in order to finish the targeted distance within the targeted time
- Set "Event Mode" to easily manage competitions and athlete testing
- Console is compatible with a variety of smartphone apps and group leaderboard software
- Compatible with ANT+ chest belts
The Xebex Runner is covered by a warranty of 10 year frame, 5 year parts, and 2 year console
- Net Weight: 148kg (326 lbs)
- Ship Weight: 180kg (397 lbs)
- Ship Dimensions: 185x91x56 cm (73x36x22 in)
- Assembled Dimensions: 179.7x88.4x152.5 cm (71x35x60 in)
- Running Area: 67"L x 17"W
- Max User Weight, Run: 159kg (350 lbs)
- Max User Weight, Walk 4 mph max: 318kg (700 lbs)
- Made in Taiwan
- Warranty: 10 year frame, 5 year parts, 2 year console
- Patent Pending